About Me

My photo
My name Troy Dunn, I like to engage in things that make you think. I enjoy going to sporting events when I can. I beleive there is a place for everyone to succeed if we guide them and train them while little. More about me. I grew up in a small town between New Orleans and Baton Rouge Louisiana. I am the second of three boys. I move to Texas in 1996 looking for a new start. Texas became everything I hoped it would. I re enrolled in College at the University of North Texas where I earned my BA in Recreation and Leisure Studies with a minor in Kines. After a long break I enrolled on-line to Tiffin University in Tiffin Ohio to persue my masters in MBA in Sports Management. I believe with this degree the sky is the limit for me, through the help of God it can.

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Why do I want to be a sports manager? That reason is many. First I love sports it is a way of release, and bring families together, it bring countries together as well. I love it for the competitiveness, the action and excitement also. For most of my adult life I've worked in the Food Service industry. I have been also management for 10- 15 years and had much success. But my heart was to work with youth in sports and the arts. I have been involved in coach since 1993 coaching tee ball to basketball and football. I worked with students one on one to help develop their game as well as their confindence. I attended University of North Texas, Denton TX. where I optain my Bachlors degree in Recreation and Leisure Studies. I was the President of an Optimist Club, I am also a member of Phi Beta Sigma Fartarity, Inc. I love the Lord without him none of this would be possible. Like ESPN I think I can do the same for someones sport organization.

No comments:

Post a Comment