About Me

My photo
My name Troy Dunn, I like to engage in things that make you think. I enjoy going to sporting events when I can. I beleive there is a place for everyone to succeed if we guide them and train them while little. More about me. I grew up in a small town between New Orleans and Baton Rouge Louisiana. I am the second of three boys. I move to Texas in 1996 looking for a new start. Texas became everything I hoped it would. I re enrolled in College at the University of North Texas where I earned my BA in Recreation and Leisure Studies with a minor in Kines. After a long break I enrolled on-line to Tiffin University in Tiffin Ohio to persue my masters in MBA in Sports Management. I believe with this degree the sky is the limit for me, through the help of God it can.

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

  ESPN and affiliate of ABC has went from a small one channel to 4 or 5 channels to radio and Internet. ESPN covers everything from Collegiate to Pro to little league. And because of their success it opened the door for others to branch out to do the same such as the NFL network, NBA network, the Golf Channel have all been inspired by such creativeness.

No comments:

Post a Comment