About Me

My photo
My name Troy Dunn, I like to engage in things that make you think. I enjoy going to sporting events when I can. I beleive there is a place for everyone to succeed if we guide them and train them while little. More about me. I grew up in a small town between New Orleans and Baton Rouge Louisiana. I am the second of three boys. I move to Texas in 1996 looking for a new start. Texas became everything I hoped it would. I re enrolled in College at the University of North Texas where I earned my BA in Recreation and Leisure Studies with a minor in Kines. After a long break I enrolled on-line to Tiffin University in Tiffin Ohio to persue my masters in MBA in Sports Management. I believe with this degree the sky is the limit for me, through the help of God it can.

Thursday, February 2, 2012

Are you ready for some football? Football the American way that is. Lets hope we don't have what happened in Egypt to happen in Indiania. As fans gather their last minute hours of work in and packed and ready for this weekends. The media has arrived to give us to scoop of all the fun things that is going on showing us what we are missing from no parking, increase room rates, high airfare, rude fans and then some. So I ask this question again. Are you ready for some football. I think the winner is already been determine but what fun and profit in it if we don't allow these millionares to entertain us for a couple of hours.
Gaints 27    Patriots 21. Lets see how that work. I also had all my students that I work with to tell me what they think the score would be or who will win. 4 said NYG  5 Patriots. http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=ap-superbowl-herewegoagain

No comments:

Post a Comment