About Me

My photo
My name Troy Dunn, I like to engage in things that make you think. I enjoy going to sporting events when I can. I beleive there is a place for everyone to succeed if we guide them and train them while little. More about me. I grew up in a small town between New Orleans and Baton Rouge Louisiana. I am the second of three boys. I move to Texas in 1996 looking for a new start. Texas became everything I hoped it would. I re enrolled in College at the University of North Texas where I earned my BA in Recreation and Leisure Studies with a minor in Kines. After a long break I enrolled on-line to Tiffin University in Tiffin Ohio to persue my masters in MBA in Sports Management. I believe with this degree the sky is the limit for me, through the help of God it can.

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Over the course of this semester I was introduce to a new world of communication called blog. Although I've heard of blogging, I never knew what it was nor how to do it until now. When I started my blog for my class weekly assignment I was very excited about it. I told just about everyone I could. As a fan who follow the sports world and who find it hard to keep up, I can only imagine with reporters have to do to meet dead lines. When following a event one have know what they are looking for to report on and that takes skills. You have to be very knowledgeable about what you are reporting. You also have to take good notes, and be very observant.
Some of the things I think could hender one from meeting dead lines would be the fact that a person is just not that good. Another would be that your not in to the game or the event. Family could be the cause of you not meeting dead lines. No matter what it has to get done people are waiting to hear what you have to say.
So make sure you are paying attention to the game, write down what you see and don't chance it to memory. That can prove fatal to your blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment