About Me

My photo
My name Troy Dunn, I like to engage in things that make you think. I enjoy going to sporting events when I can. I beleive there is a place for everyone to succeed if we guide them and train them while little. More about me. I grew up in a small town between New Orleans and Baton Rouge Louisiana. I am the second of three boys. I move to Texas in 1996 looking for a new start. Texas became everything I hoped it would. I re enrolled in College at the University of North Texas where I earned my BA in Recreation and Leisure Studies with a minor in Kines. After a long break I enrolled on-line to Tiffin University in Tiffin Ohio to persue my masters in MBA in Sports Management. I believe with this degree the sky is the limit for me, through the help of God it can.

Thursday, February 2, 2012

Egypt police, protesters clash after soccer riot

The out break after a scoccer game in Egypt is a result of people who can't handle the freedom in which they where fighting for. Places like that will always remian in such toimorl. The Police stood and done nothing for the visiting people which speaks volume about them.
What if something like that take place here in the America? Let say the University of Texas goes to play Nebraska and a fight break out and people were killed and the local police stood and done nothing. We all know heads are gonna roll.


No comments:

Post a Comment